Hair Goal: A Perfect Color
Whether it's a coverage of grey hair or a more difficult technique, every hairdresser always wants to get a perfect color, to meet the expectations of their customers.
To achieve this goal, it's important to follow some simple technical steps, which are often taken for granted: we'll analyze below the basic steps that will lead us to the correct application of InColor.
The first aspect to consider is the starting color base.
Regrowth, lengths and tips must be examined separately, to determine:
- the tone height,
- reflexion or nuance,
- if the color is natural or artificial.
The hair structure is certainly another matter to consider:
- normal, thin or thick?
- delicate or resistant?
- chemically treated?
- porous or very damaged?
InColor has a skin-friendly formulation, but we know that some allergies or other skin problems can develop over time, even after many years of using the same product.
For this reason, before each color application, it is recommended to perform a skin sensitivity test to check if the customer shows an intolerance to the product.
The procedure is the following one:
- Wash well with alcohol 1 cm of skin behind the ear,
- Apply a small amount of InColor on the prepared area,
- Repeat the application 2 or 3 times and let it dry.
- Wait 48 hours without washing.
If, on the other hand, the test has had a positive effect (so no itching or redness occurred), you can proceed with the application.
In everyday life it is easy for everyday operations to be underestimated, because they are considered simple and taken for granted. Let's see below what are the steps to be followed for optimal and safe coloring work.
Before starting, we recommend applying a protective product on the face contour, such as the skin protector, to protect the client's skin. And don't forget the importance of using protective gloves by the operator.
It is possible to obtain technically perfect and impressive results by following a few basic rules during the preparation of the color mixture:
- The doses must be precise to obtain a constant result;
- The use of a scale is always recommended, to weigh the right quantities;
- Never use metal bowls or tools;
- Use the product immediately after preparation.
- Before using InColor, do not wash your hair, but brush it carefully to remove any residues of lacquers or fixers. It is possible to make a delicate shampoo only in the case of dirty hair or too full of residues of finish products; after a short drying, apply the coloring mixture.
Application and Washing Instructions
The color should be deposited carefully and evenly with the brush, avoiding to "crawl" the brush to avoid removing the color just deposited. The laying time is determined by the desired result, the essential is that it falls within the minimum and maximum range of the times indicated. By rinsing the product before the minimum time (35 minutes), inaccurate and incomplete results are created. The indicated laying times are recommended for InColor to ensure optimal performance.
Once the laying time is complete, emulsify the color, avoiding too much massage of the skin.
In the rinsing phase, pour the water in small quantities, continuing to gently massage the skin and hair to ensure that the product's self-washing power exerts its full effect. Rinse the product until completely removed from the skin and hair.
Cleans shampoo with Post chemistry to fix the color and eliminate residues. Condition and treat with post chemistry mask. This procedure restores the pH, eliminates swelling of the cuticle and prevents the discharge of color.