ELEY has obtained the ISO 22716 (GMP - Good manufacturing practice). This certification process has allowed us to increase our ability to meet the needs and expectations of our customers, through a better control of production processes.
ISO 22716 (GMP – Good manufacturing practice)
GMP is therefore a set of rules that describe the methods, equipment, the means of production and management to ensure the appropriate quality standards. They have as their object both the production and the quality control, are applicable to all kind of cosmetic products and take into account all the factors and activities that are relevant for obtaining a cosmetic product.
What does our quality policy include?
1. We study innovative products to meet the growing demand of our customers.
2. We control every stage of the production process, from beginning to end.
3. We continually guarantee the adequacy and awareness of the personnel to their role through training courses, with the aim of a greater involvement.
4. We try to create a peaceful work environment by avoiding or smoothing out interpersonal relationship difficulties.
5. We develop a continuous action to improve products, services and processes, aimed at customer satisfaction, safety and health of our staff, respecting the environment and optimizing costs.
6. We choose the most environmentally friendly packaging materials and raw materials, according to the market orientation.
7. We carry out constant controls on products already placed on the market, to guarantee their safety.