ELEY has obtained the ISO 9001 (Quality System). This certification process has allowed us to increase our ability to meet the needs and expectations of our customers, through a better control of production processes.
ISO 9001 (Quality system)
The goal of an ISO 9001 quality system is to ensure that the product provided by the company complies with the specified requirements. Thus it shows that the company is able to respond in a coherent and thorough manner to the expectations of the customer and will be able to achieve significant improvements in terms of organizational efficiency and product quality by minimizing waste, avoiding errors and increasing productivity.
What does our quality policy include?
1. We study innovative products to meet the growing demand of our customers.
2. We control every stage of the production process, from beginning to end.
3. We continually guarantee the adequacy and awareness of the personnel to their role through training courses, with the aim of a greater involvement.
4. We try to create a peaceful work environment by avoiding or smoothing out interpersonal relationship difficulties.
5. We develop a continuous action to improve products, services and processes, aimed at customer satisfaction, safety and health of our staff, respecting the environment and optimizing costs.
6. We choose the most environmentally friendly packaging materials and raw materials, according to the market orientation.
7. We carry out constant controls on products already placed on the market, to guarantee their safety.