ICEA is one of the most recognized bodies in the Environmental and Ethical Certification sector. Eco Bio Cosmesi certification first of all meets the need to respect the body’s well-being: choosing a certified product is therefore the best guarantee for protecting it.
This means using products whose raw materials have been chosen and selected following strict procedural guidelines whose principles are based on the concepts of Organic, Ecological and Natural.
ECO BIO COSMESI CERTIFICATION
What is ICEA?
ICEA, Environmental and Ethical Certification Institute, is a consortium that monitors and certifies companies that carry out their activity in respect of people and the environment, protecting the dignity of men and women at work and consumer rights.
ICEA is an important body in the sector in Italy and Europe, where it operates to promote fair and socially sustainable development which from organic farming extends to the other bio-ecological sectors.
Why choose ICEA?
- Because it is a body that certifies the quality of healthy and safe products, through strict and thorough controls on all the ingredients and on the finished product; it protects the health of consumers, meeting their expectations through a correct, transparent and complete definition of Eco Bio Cosmesi;
- Because it requires strict dermatological tests (also for sensitive skin) on the finished product, guaranteeing pure and skin-friendly formulas that are more suitable for sensitive, delicate skin.
- Because it promotes and spreads the culture and values associated with the Organic sector, also by organising events and awareness campaigns.
What characterizes Eco Bio Cosmesi products?
- The use of raw materials derived mainly from organic farming;
- The absence in the finished products of questionable materials from the ecological standpoint, in both the product and the packaging;
- The absence of non-plant raw materials considered “at risk”, i.e. allergenic, irritating or that compromise consumer health;
- The reduced environmental impact due to the reduction in unnecessary or non-recyclable packaging.