InCOLOR Evolution: Hydra-Color is Born
Why the name HYDRA-COLOR?
Because, from the first application, the hair will be tangibly more hydrated, full-bodied and silky. The act of coloring therefore becomes an authentic and effective beauty treatment, in which ammonia plays a virtuous and functional role in the care of the hair.
Protecting the Scalp
During the coloring treatment, one of the most common protection systems acts through a passive mechanism, thanks to the use of products with a shielding action, such as InCOLOR Dermal Protector: the components form a sort of protective barrier on the skin preventing the contact of the coloring mixture with the scalp.
In order to minimize the risk of improper use of the color, without loss of functionality, we invented Hydra-Color® Blend.
Hydra-Color® Blend represents an innovative approach to the possible problem of irritation due to the alkalinity of permanent dyes, as it provides a mechanism of action similar to a self-regulated release system that is activated at the time of application.
HYDRA-COLOR® BLEND: what is and how does it work?
Hydra-Color® is an innovative blend of esters of natural origin (Lauryl Lactate, Octyldodecyl Lactate, Tristearyl Citrate), derived from Lactic and Citric Acids, with a protective, but above all moisturizing, action.
During coloring, from these esters, by fission, derive:
- Some acids that degrade the skin pH
- Some neutral salts formed by the combination with the liberated ammonia, for example ammonium lactate, a component of the NMF, which is a fundamental factor for cutaneous and capillary hydration. In this way the water is retained inside the hair.
THE SYNERGIC EXTRACTS
- Vegetal Phytokeratin
- Composed by hydrolyzed wheat, corn and soy proteins, with amino acids similar to those found in hair and nails, strengthens the hair fiber and gives volume and shine.
- Organic Argan Oil
- Referred to as “liquid gold” because of its benefits, this oil makes the hair soft, elastic and easy to comb.
- Being rich in vitamin E, linoleic acid, Omega 3 and 6 and fatty acids, this oil contrasts the action of free radicals, promoting the elasticity of the hair.
- It also makes them softer and easier to comb, feeding and protecting them during coloring.
- Grape Seed Butter
- Rich in vitamins and polyphenols, it’s well known for its antioxidant properties. It has energizing and restructurizing qualities, which allow a better control of the moisture level of the hair.
- VEGAN OK Certification
- InCOLOR is VEGAN OK certified. This standard was established to foster the dissemination of a culture of respect for life and the environment, so that such values can be a common heritage for all. Therefore, buying a product bearing the VEGAN OK logo on the label, the consumer implicitly receives a guarantee from the manufacturer that the product does not contain animal components and so it did not directly involve exploitation and killing of animals.
- Nickel Tested
- All our formulas are nickel tested, ‹ 0,5 PPM, to guarantee greater safety in case of hypersensitivity.
- High Percentage of Naturality
- Hydra-Color® formula contains a high percentage of natural derived ingredients. On average, more than 90% of the total formula is composed of raw materials of natural origin.
- Low Content of Ammonia
- The Hydra-color® phytoproteic coloring cream contains a low percentage of ammonia, which can vary according to the chosen shade.
- Pre-Naturalized Color
- InCOLOR is a pre-naturalized color: hence it doesn’t need to be mixed with a color base to reach the desired effect, even if in case of grey hair.
- Treating Base with High Conditioning Power
- Thanks to its formula enriched with principle actives, the Hydra-Color® coloring cream leaves the hair soft and easy to comb.
- Allergen Free Fragrance
- We have chosen to use a fragrance without allergens, to minimize the risk of irritation.
- 100 gr tube (60 gr tube for the correctors);
- Standard application 1:1,5 with the desired activator.
- The InCOLOR Nourishing Activator, enriched with Rice Proteins, is available in four versions: 10 /20 /30/ 40 volumes.
- Softer hair, nourished and restored.
- Higher protection of the scalp during coloring;
- 100% coverage of the most difficult gray hair;
- High duration of the color treatment;
- Intense and deep nuances.